Dental Veneers From Your Dentist in Oswego & Bloomingdale
Dental veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments available today. Addressing a variety of dental issues, they enable patients to improve their smiles, boost their confidence, and benefit their oral health.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are thin, porcelain shells that are bonded to the front surface of your teeth. They can be used to correct a number of dental issues, including:
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Misshapen or crooked teeth
- Discoloration or staining of teeth
- Worn down or chipped teeth
- Uneven or irregularly shaped teeth.
Not only can dental veneers improve the appearance of your smile, but they can also protect your natural teeth from further damage.
Who is and is not a candidate for dental veneers?
Almost anyone who is unhappy with the appearance of their smile and wants to make a change is a candidate for dental veneers. However, there are some cases where dental veneers are not the best option. For example, if you have extensive tooth decay or gum disease, you may not be a good candidate for dental veneers.
How should veneers be cared for?
Caring for your veneers is relatively simple. Just practice good oral hygiene habits, including brushing twice a day, flossing daily, and visiting your dentist regularly. You should also avoid biting or chewing on hard objects, as this can damage your veneers.
If you are considering dental veneers, call Distinctive Dental Care in Oswego and Bloomingdale today to schedule a consultation!
Contact Us About Dental Veneers Today
- Achieve a natural-looking, beautiful smile
- Have your smile transformed within two visits
- Boost your smiling, speaking, and laughing confidence
- Address stains, discoloration, and mild alignment issues
- Prioritize your oral health!