Emergency Dentistry From Your Dentist in Oswego & Bloomingdale
If you've been experiencing severe tooth pain or you've had an unexpected dental injury take place, it's crucial that you seek out emergency treatment -- quickly! Failing to do so can mean the pain and/or injury you're experiencing will not only become worse over time, but that your dental emergency may become more complex to treat.
At Distinctive Dental Care in Oswego and Bloomingdale, we’re happy to offer emergency dentistry services for patients in need. Whether you're dealing with a cracked tooth, a loose filling, or something else entirely, we'll provide you with the treatment necessary to help improve your smile and your oral health.
What constitutes a dental emergency?
In short, any dental issue that’s a source of pain or infection may be an emergency. If you're not sure whether your situation qualifies, it's always best to err on the side of caution and give us a call.
What should I do until I have my emergency treated?
After you’ve called us to inform us of your situation, try these tips:
- If you're bleeding, rinse your mouth with warm water and then apply a cold compress to the area to help reduce swelling.
- If you're experiencing tooth pain, use an over-the-counter anti-inflammatory to calm it until you see us.
- In the event of a broken or knocked-out tooth, try to find the pieces of the tooth and bring them with you to your appointment. If you can't find them, that's okay! We'll still be able to provide you with the treatment(s) necessary to improve your smile.
No one ever wants to experience a dental emergency, but if you do find yourself in need of care, call Distinctive Dental Care in Oswego and Bloomingdale right away! We'll walk you through how to care for your smile until you visit us and we’ll ensure that we prioritize seeing you right away!
Contact Us About Emergency Dentistry Today
- Experience timely treatment for dental emergencies
- Get relief from pain and discomfort
- Prevent further damage to your teeth and gums
- Learn how to care for your emergency until you’re in our care
- Protect and restore your smile!