Digital X-Rays From Your Dentist in Oswego & Bloomingdale
Digital x-rays have revolutionized dental care, providing faster, easier, and more accurate diagnostics than ever before.
Here are just a few of the benefits they offer:
- Reduced radiation exposure - One of the biggest benefits of digital x-rays is that they expose patients to far less radiation than traditional film x-rays. This is important for both adults and children, many of whom are already exposed to high levels of radiation from other sources.
- Increased accuracy - With digital images, dentists can see details that would be impossible to see with traditional film x-rays. This means they can diagnose problems more accurately and provide better treatment.
- Faster diagnosis - Digital images can be processed and viewed immediately, which means that diagnosis and treatment can be done much faster.
- Diagnosis of more complex issues - Digital x-rays can be used to create three-dimensional images of teeth, which can help dentists diagnose more complex problems. Some of the dental issues they're able to highlight include impacted teeth, developing tooth decay, periodontal disease, bone loss, and more.
A vital part of modern dental care, digital x-rays offer many benefits to both dentists and patients. If you’re looking for a thorough analysis of your teeth, gums, jawbone, and more, call us at Distinctive Dental Care in Oswego and Bloomingdale today!
Contact Us About Digital X-Rays Today
- Experience up to 90% less radiation when compared to traditional film x-rays
- See what we see – in seconds
- Experience a more comfortable x-ray experience
- Have complex issues identified within seconds
- Prioritize your oral health!